How much do the courses cost?
The courses are free.
I have registered for the Toolkit , now how do I login and start a course?
- You will have received an email with your username and password. Use these to login to the Toolkit when you click on the ‘login’ button. Make sure to check your spam folder if it is not in your inbox.
- Navigate to the ‘Courses’ page. Select the course or courses you are interested in.
- Navigate to the ‘My Courses’ page to select the course you would like to start.
I have forgotten my username or password, what should I do?
- You can find your username and password in the original email you received at time of registration.
- Alternatively, select the ‘forgotten password’ option at login and reset.
- If you experience further difficulties, email [email protected] for support.
The modules or videos aren’t playing well for me, what should I do?
- Check that you have the latest version of Flash Player. It is free to download.
- Try accessing the Toolkit from another web browser (do not use Internet Explorer).
- Make sure you are accessing from a lap top or desk top computer. The Toolkit will not work on phone or tablet.
- If you are still not able to run the module, you can email [email protected] for support.
Why is there no certificate for the Alternatives to Detention and Ending Child Detention Courses?
Currently only advance modules are available for these two courses. Once the full courses are online and you have completed all of the modules successfully, you will be issued with a certificate of completion.
I think one of the examples you have used is out of date?
The examples of alternatives to detention used in the courses are correct at the time of writing and publication. We do our best to keep these up to date however at times there may be a delay. Some examples may be used even if they are known to be out of date, given a particular feature highlighted. Where this is the case we will let the learner know. Please feel free to email [email protected] if you have any concerns or updates regarding the examples highlighted.